Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Almost Spring!!!

Yo,


Well, it's doing this out side:


which sucks but at least its not stickin' too bad. Last weekend I actually was quite productive. Got a good hammer fest in on Saturday, worked on Sunday, and got some homework done. Last week my DVD player died:(. AS a result I am back to a VCR.
The best part about my VCR is that its a TV TOO!!!

Anyway, I think I'm gonna shave my legs soon. I wonder what the hood kids are gonna say when they see 'em. This week I started at Arlington. I walked into a floor hockey unit too!!! It's pretty funny cause most of these kids have never played so they get pretty pissed when I school 'em. It's hard for me to tone it down cause I'm competitive. Tomorrow I think I'll play goalie. Anyway, Steph has been out of town a little bit so the hound and I have been Hangin' out. His favorite things include: sleeping, eatting, and running up to stangers for attention. What a great hound!
Later

3 comments:

Jake said...

Dude, you gotta triple-deek their asses. No holding back!

Dan Cleary said...

yo. i wanna ride with you and the swanbros.

Andy said...

Call me anytime Dan