Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ish watt

Yo.
We pushed the ish watt a bit on Saturday. First time of the year really. It went ok.
Great to see everybody too. So far I think we will be pretty good. I got dropped two times, but not too bad. I liked seeing everyone's winter bikes. I think next time I'm gonna have a winter bike gallery. Dan was on old faithful, as was I. Dougo busted out the rocky mountain. Williams was on the Bianchi and Schlick was on the Poprad with Dave on an old trek. I miss the days when we did rides like this every weekend. We all grows up, we all grows up. Well, that's about it for this week, I'll work on some winter bike pictures for next time. Oh yeah, I broke my fender just as we finished up the ride, DAMN IT!!!!
Later

2 comments:

Stevo Kinevo said...

The front fender on my winter bike tried to turn itself inside-out on my way into the office this morning. Good thing I was on glare ice. I f'n hate fenders.

Unknown said...

Yea, it was fun. We'll have to try to do this every weekend now.