Friday, March 20, 2009

The Nice bike, and facebook.

Yo.
Last night I rode the nice bike out side for the first time. It went pretty well. I didn't have to adjust anything, which surprised me a little bit. It rides pretty well, although there is a big difference riding a bike without an integrated seatpost. I forgot how much those seatposts flex when you climb. However, it's also more forgiving on rough stuff. Give and take I guess. Hopefully, it won't rain after school today so I can ride it again. In other news, my good buddy Matt Handrick joined facebook...WTF just happened!!! If there was one kid who hated facebook as much as me it was Matt. Anyway, it's a sad day in my world. At least to day is Fitness friday, so the kids can do whatever they want in gym. I'm not a huge basketball fan(which is what 99% of them want to do), but I do like the look on some kids' faces when I make the occasional 3 pointer. Hopefully last hour will want to play floorhockey. Next week we start a swimming unit and the winer'swill be out is full force, so I guess I should enjoy today.
Later

2 comments:

Meow said...

My kids LOVE the floorhockey stuff! Also-obstacle courses...which is what they are doing now-(in elementary anyway).

Andy said...

Yep, Most kids do.