Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to ish!!!

Yo. After last week/weekend we all have been spoiled with swizzy weather. Last weekend we got some great secret training in! This weekend is gonna suck. Back to the winter bike...what a drag dude. Everything is kinda ish this week. Today I went to the store because I woke up and forgot I had to get milk. So I go to the store to get milk, bread and coffee. Well, I grabbed french vanilla, not french roast. When I smelled it in the french press I knew I had grabbed the wrong coffee. So no I have to drink it for a week. AHHHH. Plus, I'm back on the trainer due to the weather. Williams loves this weather and is going for a drizzle ride to day. The last time I was on a drizz ride was with him like 5 years a go. Anyway, I'm done cryin' for now. I wish there was a tough ride tonight.
Later

5 comments:

Stevo Kinevo said...

French vanilla!? I'd rather drink instant folgers than that ish. You reminded me of back in the day when Donny and I switched Sam & your beans with decaf beans during a finals week...

Andy said...

Yeah? That sounds about right :)

Stevo Kinevo said...

Man, you guys drank a metric shit ton of coffee that week. :) good times.

Ian Stanford said...

I have got a lot of beans for next weekend. We'll be sure you forget about your Vanilla coffee quickly.

Andy said...

Thanks Ian!!!