Monday, May 5, 2008

Windy as Wack....

Yo. Well Marty went ok. We screwed up a little bit but WTF, who's perfect? 4 guys in the top ten ain't too bad. Sunday, Dano and I went for a ride and it was windy as wack too. Oh well, at least no body is getting good recovery rides in. Later I hung out with Jenn. We watched the tour of romandy. Well I watched it and she did home work I guess. Anyway, we both had really busy weekends and were tired. After I left for home, I stopped at Rainbow for some tide and Muyres was there and we were talking. I felt some one grab me and it was Kristy Kreme. She and hollywood were getting cookie dough. It was neato running into everyone there. Oh yeah, one more thing, Dano and I went to subway after our ride. I sat down first and then Dano comes up with a 20 oz. of pop. I asked, "why'd you buy that?" He said, " I don't like watered down soda" I was thinking what the fuck, now I'm even more ghetto for drinking fountain pop. Oh well, the level of old king ghetto never ceases to amaze right? We had a good laugh. Anyway, this is getting kinda long so I'll leave you with some good ol' Minor Threat, "Cashing In"
Later

3 comments:

Ian Stanford said...

Hell ya!

Unknown said...

Hey I watched it too! And who tivoed cycling for you?

Andy said...

I know you did thanks babe :)