Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wack

Last weekend was pretty fun...for some of us. Brian crashed and ended up in the ICU at Burlington. Hope he gets better soon. The snake went ok. I dropped my chain and Dale Sedgwick pushed me up on the 4th lap or so, thanks yo. On the lap before that Dan dropped his chain. Dougo had allergies. I finished 33rd, 3 spots worse than last year. Oh well. Melon city was pretty boring. I was in a couple breaks and none stayed away. I got in the money that day so that was nice. The quad was really fun. Micah joined us and it was goo to see him. Warming up, I had the typical shotgun blast flat. I rolled back to the truck and got another wheel. The race was really fun. Half way in the race a pretty good group got away, including E-rock who one the race. It took a while to bridge but I got there. After half a lap we got caught. In the last 5 laps, I tried to stay up front and get in the money again, but in the end I was 3 spots out, 28th. Oh well, my goal was to be up front and able to go with some moves, I was so that my me feel better. No super duper yet, but will be ready for nature valley speed pretty quick. Minnesota teams or riders won every race last weekend. Must be a good place :) Good job to Ian and Charlie for winning up in Duluth. Anyway, here is some random goodness from the trip.
-Proud
-Shotguns and some type of flower
-max
-Why are you so angry?
-And finally, when shit goes bad, blame it on the rods
Later