Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where the hell did all the power go?

Yo. Well not even Dano's coveted google maps can find my UP these days. Kenwoods was pretty much windy, snowy, and generally insane. The race was over 1.5K into it. Doug was isolated once again. BK was up there with him for most of the day with him, but in the end it's dougo vs. the lot of the lead bunch. I'm tryin' my best but it's been bad spring for me so far. Grandstay is strong we just need to organize and plan more. Everyone rode the best they could that day, it was just hard. Ian won the bunch sprint in the main peloton, with Casper riding away at the start of the last Lap. Dougo won, BK got 4th, Casper 5, Ian 6th, I got 8th and Matt Williams 10th. We owned the top ten so it wasn't a total loss. It was just hard. The next day was a crit and Dano got 2nd or 3rd, I'm not sure. Micah and Lance were up there too. What a weekend. Tonight, OPUS should be fun, but I am getting tired of racing in full leg warmers and long sleeves. Marty, this weekend looks to be a good street fight with the weather calling for 45F and rain. A big thanks to Dan Cleary for giving me a couple of gels before the race. Thanks Yo!!! Till next time.
Later

1 comment:

Panda Racer....Ling Ling said...

Energy Gels? thats why you gots no power. You need KoalaYummies.