Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DURAND....and ish

Yo. First off a big congrats to my buddy Dano for winning Durand! He had a long day off the front with Jordan, BK, and greg, but it paid off. That race has always been a tough one. No wind played a huge roll so Dano decided to make it tough without the wind. The rest of the grandstay crew chilled in the bunch. Ian, Doug and Matt were the policemen of the day watching the front. Lance had a good race too and I was happy to see him riding strong. I occasionally rolled up to the front but Williams said it best when he said, "you weren't yourself today were you?" Nope. Some days you just don't have it. I usually don't feel super duper till June anyway. But still I should have been better on Saturday. Sogon Valley will be better. Tonight I'm gonna race aggressively. It should up the power for the weekend.
Till next time....

RANT : Are you fuckin' kidding me Senator Ryan!!!!!

3 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

Can't wait to see some points for the Mean Dawg tonight.

Unknown said...

hey man.. mavic and fulcrum radial lace the drive side of rear wheels becasue there ain't enough room to 2-cross them. don't have your e-mail

Andy said...

Thanks timmer. I'll give my email to you at Ken woods