Monday, April 7, 2008

4.75.... BAM, illegal

Well last weekend was the grandstay training camp. I only did 2 of four days. We went fast and slow. Great times had by all. Some news for everyone, Dan is the new instigator, and loves riding hard more than me. All weekend the kid was just chompin' at the bit; Dougo has his seat 9 CM behind the BB, I have 8.8CM of set back. So I just dispelled two assumptions about me for everyone out there. I'm sure I'll still hear from people that my seat is too far back though. Everyone rode well and is coming along pretty good. Thanks to Ian, Matt, and Casper for setting us up with stuff, and everyone else who gave me food. Till OPUS.....oh yeah, Lance's seat was in an illegal position of 4.75CM behind the BB, we rocked him for a good hour on that. Sorry yo, we do it cause we love ya.
Later

2 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

opus

me

on your wheel

for a few laps at least

mean dawg is

way bad ass

Andy said...

I'm just riding in your wake Dan. Line up next to me at OPUS and I'll will give you a ride yo.