Monday, February 9, 2009

Gettin' by

Yo,

Well a lot has happened since the last update. The Sable finally died...This has sucked. I have to sit through rush hour on my way to student teaching. Swizzy. I bought a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have, but I didn't know the sable was going to die. Oh well. Training has been not good. I told Matt I wasn't gonna be fast till July though. The last couple weekends I was able to get out and get some base in, during the week however, homework has been kicking my ass. It's time for an end of an era too.
This year I didn't get Northwave shoes.
I got my first pair in 96 when I was on the Schwinn Homegrown team. With the exception of one year on shimano's I've always had Northwave's.
I got some Lake CX 400's.

Mainly because the come in wide.

I got slab feet. So far so good. I also did the heat molding, wow! I really like 'em so far. Al right, time to go to school! More Floor hockey!!!