Monday, September 29, 2008

Rough Patch

Yo, Well I hit a bit of a rough patch in the Swell life.
Sometimes trying yr best just isn't good enough. Murphy's Law and
good old Benny Franklin's Death and Taxes idea, seemingly apply to my life a lot
lately.

I dumped almost 300 buck in to the winter bike, so that's what
I'm on right now.

Finally,Ten Speed on the winter bike!!!


Training for running is going ok. I think I'll do my first race
in a week or so. I'm prob gonna be around 18 minutes, so I know I got work to do before the Grey Ghost! Other than that, not much is going on just survivin'
Later

3 comments:

Doug Swanson said...

yo nice guy, nice to see your winter bike looking good. I'm pulling the Rocky Mt Turbo out of retirement this year. you should search for some funny youtube videos to make you laugh.

Andy said...

Thanks Dougo, I will

muyres said...

ride this weekend?