Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hospital

YO. Ya know it's funny how many people don't like hospitals. You definitely could put me in the category too. Today I was in one with my sister again. For as smart as doctors and nurses have to be, some are pretty fuckin' clueless when it comes to the basics. Today I worked till 10, and the went to the hospital from 10:30-2:45. The couldn't do the surgery because her blood was too thin. Something that could have been avoided if they would have given her a simple test. So she has to come back Monday...Figures
Later

3 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

you and dan swanson suck. thats official. if you care to redeem yourselves, please find my e-mail and invite me on a group ride that includes a stop at a local pub, post ride or during. wtf you two. you effin' suck. you guys are lost.

CX time is here and you can at least ride your bike to a race and provide me beer handups

Andy said...

You're right Dan. We will be better. See you soon I hope.

Dan Cleary said...

great. dan-o redeemed himself and showed up at ham lake. you... a f&*kin' lost cause.