Monday, July 28, 2008

That just happened

Yo. Well bike racing can aggravate a person some times. Sunday was one of those times. Two against six is pretty good odds, the kind you bet the house on. Good thing we didn't bet on Sunday. Pete Hanna and Pelis beat our team. What a difference a year makes. Oh well. State Road is our last chances to get another state tittle.(Ian won the Sate ITT) I really hope we can do it.

Micah and I are going to tour of KC. He is on track to get a top five at cliff drive and I'm gonna help with that. Last year I got 10th in the overland park crit and I'd like to better that result this year. After KC and Downers, I'll hopefully be in a little better shape for State road. Anyway, I'm thinking about Dakota tech tues, and Black Dog Wed, this week since I'm taking the weekend off. We'll see.

Everyone rode pretty good at the State crit, those guys were just better than us that day. Al right I guess that's it for now. Tonight, I'm hanging out with Jenn and catching up. She was in Sin City for a wedding and took some cool pics I yet to see.
Later

No comments: