Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Racin'

Yo. It's been a little bit since I've updated so here is a run-down on the happs. Northfield we tried a different tactic...race scrappy. Danno got 6th, I got 8th, and Ian got 10th. Three guys in the top ten is pretty good. St. Cloud we were outnumbered pretty bad. I bridged up to a couple moves, but nothing stuck. I also crashed in a corn field, that was neat. Williams attacked on the last climb and split the field which was swizzy. However, the non-assertive copper didn't stop a Hell's Angels' rally so we got caught. Patty won the sprint. I got 4th. Hopkins was good. Micah got in a move and Stuck it. He got third. Good job yo! Last night I did Dakota tech. What a fuckin' mess. I got 8th. The last couple 1,2,3 races, I was noticing there are a lot of hitch hikers. Some guys just won't pull. I'm mean not even roll through. Just follow wheels you dumbasses! It really isn't that hard. I dont know how some of these guys ride during the week. The must sit by the window, spot a biker, run out side, jump on there wheel and just sit there. So, since everybody is taking about categories, I propose new categories Cat 1,3 and cat2,4,5. Here is why: All the guys that just upgraded have wind allergies apparently, so riding with 4,5's should be a more fitting pace with less wind. Cat 3's want to be cat 2's. Lately, I've seen them be way more aggressive the the newly upgraded 2's. Now, before I get a shit load of pissy cry babies commenting on how tough they are, I realize that there are SOME guys out there who aren't afraid of working or at least follow wheels and rolling through. So if you are one of those guys, keep up the good work. If not, stay in the back and don't sprint at the end for 18th place.
later

3 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

good racing tough guy.

Pete said...

but i like sitting in.

Andy said...

Yeah that may be pete, however you marshal moves on the front too, and attack, and then there was 2004. Yikes! If you signed up, you won.