Tuesday, March 4, 2008

STOLEN IDENTITY!

Yo, well whoever the hell has a vendetta against me just stole my identity! I was on the phone with google to change the password word for this blog, and yahoo. However, yahoo couldn't do anything because I could not give them the right birthday. Nice, so now I have to change all my bank info and school passwords. Thanks a lot. The same person is probably the flagger right? I mean what the fuck! Its starting to get old all this security bullshit. It hilarious cause I have no money to steal whoever is doing this. Get a fuckin hobby! Oh yeah, I dont have email anymore so don't bother trying to send anything my way. Thanks for that too ya thief!

6 comments:

Tone Coughlin said...

I feel for you Andy. We have an internet stalker and are dealing with some harassment as well but we know who it is. I had to lock everything down because of it.

If you want a blog that you can do anything on, lemme know and I will set you one up on my server, you just need to buy a domain name.

Lemme know, Tone

Andy said...

Thanks Tone, I appreciate that a lot yo. I fuckin' hate people like that!

Unknown said...

good luck mean dawg. when you think life sucks, just think of that ride we had sunday yo!

Tone Coughlin said...

Yes, low self-esteem and a HUGE mangina.

Andy said...

Thanks yous, it could be worse for sure. at least nothing got stolen....yet

Ian Stanford said...

Break their balls, break their balls. I had someone pull this crap on my 5 years ago. They were caught by one of my credit card companies.
Tucson is great. 90 miles today, sun, and that Scott is a rough ride man. My ass is sore. Ciao