Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The ish watt has returned

Yo. Holy moses Saturday was a tough one. I rode with Williams, Dano, and Dougo on Saturday. First, I hate my winter bike. Second I got dropped like a fat kid on all but one hill. All those guys are climbing well. I tried leading up a couple hills but couldn't quite hold it, then went to the back, then watched the wheel in front of me slip away. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I could get back if I got dropped in a race. However, it's time to hit the hills a little more for me anyway. Saturday night Jenn and i cleaned the hockey center to raise money for the PE club's Amber Z scholarship.
That job sucked, however it was for a good cause. Sunday, I rode by my self for 3 hrs. I hit it hard on a couple flat and rolly sections but the power meter was barely moving, so I took it easy the rest of the time. Everyone is coming along well. Especially Williams, must be the peanutbutter cookies. Al right, that's it for this week. Next week I will try not to get dropped so bad.
Later

3 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

you'd be happier if you just called me up to ride. i'm slow and you'd feel fast riding with me.

Unknown said...

Hun, you might win the tan line war this summer, but this spring I own it!!!

Rob Whitacre said...

Andy. Email me. Want to know what you're up to. whitacrerob@gmail.com

-- Rob Whitacre