Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HHHHHHHhhhhhhh, this is spring huh?

Yo. God winter is tough as nail this year. It just won't let go. The winter bike has been rockin' the gas light for a while and I hope it can hold on a little longer. Anyway, I had my iPod on my punk play list quite a bit these days. It reminds me about Bozeman and my time out there with Pete, Donny, and Steve. I remember one night we all went out to the Zebra to play pool and there were a bunch of hicks playing country on the juke box. It was one after another. Steve and Donny said, "Fuck this noise, watch this". They put $10 in the Juke box and played a whole Minor Threat Album.





It was hilarious, those cowboys didn't know what hell hit 'em. Pete Lacny said, "Good punk songs are less than 2 minutes" Amen Brother.

3 comments:

Stevo Kinevo said...

Swell kids 4 life. Sorry to hear about the ID thief and more snow meankid - I'm not sure what one is worse. I might be dealing with the same shit right now, I had someone steal my credit info and make some purchases I noticed yesterday. Run of the mill ish bastards. But hey, at least it's dry and 50 in Bozeman & I'm about to go on a 'cross ride!

Andy said...

Stevo! good to here from ya.Enjoy the weather out there, sounds perfect. I'll get a hold of you soon. Are you coming back home this summer at all?

Stevo Kinevo said...

We'll be back mid-late August? somewhere in there. The little lady has some sports massage clinic to attend in Bloomington. Should be there for a week. Should be a good time. Cheers!