Friday, February 1, 2008

2007 Review Part II

Yo. Sorry that took so long. Anyway, I was thinking of a few races that stuck out in my mind. The first was Gateway Cup. I was sick as wack, didn't finish one race, and didn't start one stage. Micah, however got 4th on the last day Against the likes of Dan Schmatz, and Brian Jansen. It was cool to see. The other was Elite crit Natz. It was raining like crazy the whole time. Ian and Pete Hanna know all too well what it was like. Here are some more 07 pics


Zim got the better of Aric and me on this one. Great move Dave. Thanks for bowling


To finish off 2007 I met Jennifer, She is great and we have a ton of fun together. Well that's it for this week. Next week I'm gonna start training for real and eating better...I promise. Later yo

3 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

Note to Jennifer...

run away

FAST!

Don't let his good looks get the best of you.

Doc said...

Mean Dawg, what's with the tie? You gettin' married or something?

Andy said...

ha ha. New Years party.