Tuesday, December 11, 2007

That really escalated quickly

Yo. First, I know some crazy rumors have been flying. So, were gonna iron that shit out right now. Donimator is a BMF, and has earned a link to my page. It was a great party, with great people and we had a good brawl. Here is the vid from Hollywood's site. A big thanks to everybody for a fun night. Also to Kristy and Jay for driving Dano and me around. I cant wait to see the High definition version of the party on Donimator's high def camcorder. Anyway, here is what happened:
First I did this:


Then I did this:

4 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

wtf mean dawg? i give you props on my blog and nothing. come join the 318 ride this sunday. or, call me or e-mail me with a ride tomorrow.

i'm fast enough in january to hang with you. after that, i can't roll with you big guys

Donimator said...

I think that video was spliced and edited or something....

Painman said...

Yo, where you at?

Andy said...

Sorry about that. I'll have a new post shortly