Saturday, December 1, 2007

I need sleep

Ahhh. Last night was a rough one. Alex, Schaf Dawg, my sister, and I went out last night for a bar Olympic competition. Since Schaf was the best pool player I chose him. Little did I know my sister was going to clean up. I lost 5 straight games of pool and one game of foos ball. After that the real fun began. Bowling. I lost the first game to Alex. However, I wasn't going down without a fight. I won the next two, to retain the buckle! After bowling, we went to Psycho Suzi's
some fries and pizza and more booze. We all went out hoping for an early night. I know better than to think it will happen. We stayed till 2. WTF, so the night went from 6:30pm-2am. Just on the clock....anyway, I'm working right now so I gotta run. I cant wait till training starts so I don't have to stay out so late. It wasn't me, it was the booze, this time. Al right, back to it.

No comments: