Sunday, December 2, 2007

OOOOKAAAYYYY....winter is back

Yo. Well it's winter I guess. The last two days have been hard on my back from so much shoveling. It seems to have stopped for now. Anyway,, yesterday and to day I shoveled and sanded baseboard and door casing. I snuck out for an early ride with Muyres this morning. It was fun, but we had to stay on the trail because it was just to ish everywhere else. Anyway, this week is going to suck, just like the last, but I only have 11 more days and then I can start training on a more regular schedule. Here is something for all of you to laugh at...me on a mountain bike!
Later

3 comments:

muyres said...

You on a mtn bike? 2 of the last 3 rides with you have been on the 6500. You have it dialed in....!

Andy said...

ya, but is a MTB ever really dialed? Not for me. Their geometry just sucks.

Doc said...

Next thing we know you'll be pounding it out at Chequamegon! Call JB and I when you're in St. Cloud. I love this stuff!