Friday, November 7, 2008

Fenders' back

Yo. Well I put the fender back on the winter bike...FUCK! I hate fender season. Oh well, that's the way it goes. Nice weather huh? Thanks for the people who commented on the last swell blog post. This weekend I'm gonna go for a ride to make sure the fender works so if anyone wants to rock from uptown area around 9 I'm up for a slow one. Anyway, not much exciting is going on. The ICE special agent gets into town tonight so I gotta hurry up and finish some stuff. I haven't seen him since last winter so it will be nice to see him. Anyway, later.

1 comment:

Painman said...

Starting in Decmber on Saturday's we'll be riding from excelsior at 7:30 meeting some at Dunn downtown at 9:30 and rolling back.

You should join the ride. pretty much ride the trail.

Word