Monday, June 16, 2008

NVGP hates on the locals

Yo. Thank you to ALL who made the big race happen. It was hard but lots of fun and wouldn't have been the same without everyone helping and cheering the locals on. Thank you thank you thank you. Dan Cleary bought a beer for me after the race too. Thanks Ok, WTF is with the NVGP hatin' on us. Ian and Doiger got bottles pulled back from them when the came through the "neutral" feed zone at Mankato. HHHmmmm. Ok. Yesterday I turned myself inside out to finish the damn stage and get on the overall results. I made it 32 min of a 60 min race. The race bible stated, riders have to complete 25% of the race to be on the overall results. Thanks Dave, you know I have a calculator that I don't use and apparently, long division and percentages are difficult for you , so let me know how I can get it to you. The best part is the lady who pulled us , Jordan (ISCORP), and I, asked me for my number....well, it's on my bike, and two places on my jersey. I'm sure it sounds like I'm just cryin, however it would be nice to be on the results if you finish a race a tough race like that. But no, I'm on the riders dropping out list. Oh well, that's life when haters put on races. If not being scored wasn't enough, before the race I locked my damn keys in the car and had to use a coat hanger to break in. Dan and Doug were pretty impressed I unlocked it and I'm sure thought I learned it in crime school. Anyway, thanks again to every body who was there at the races cheering on the locals. Thanks to Tim and Andy for bike throw too, better coverage than cyclingnews.com I think.
Later

3 comments:

muyres said...

tough as nails, andy!!

Unknown said...

no wonder why this blog has been flagged!

Andy said...

Thanks Matt. Glad to hear you out there. E-Rok was hosed too, lets not forget. I'm just callin' it like I see it Tim