Friday, June 20, 2008

Luck ran out....

Yo. Well, cause i didn't get hurt at NVPG, i cut the shit out of my leg at the last state fair crit. My chainring punctured my big ass artery right by my ankle. Uuuhff. Lotsa blood. Thanks for helping me Micah and Casper! Mike Weoll Crashed warming up a couple minutes later. WTF? Anyway the race didn't go so hot. A good group got away and I was in the second chase group in front of the main bunch. We got close a couple times but just couldn't shut 'er down. Oh well. After the race Weoll came over and we finished one of those growlers' he won in a ninja prime. It was good. Anyway, I was thinking something has been missing from the old blogger lately......YOUTUBE. Dougo tell me how much I love it and....I do. here are two great ones. Both of which ARE movies, so Dan won't be pissed.
Later



No comments: