Monday, January 4, 2010

Hot and Cold

Yo,

Yo. Wow it has been a long while since I have updated so I guess it's time. With the death of Bikethrow, it's twitter only for me. I still haven't caved on facebook. Twitter is it. Anyway, the Holidays were great. Spent lots of great times with friends and family and Janelle especially :) Anyway, training has officially started and it's been al right. Actually I've lifted weights for a couple months so that's pretty good. It's pretty cold out so it's the trainer for me right now. I see that JimmerC is ridin' outside which sounds about right. Anyway, Janelle is training for a half marathon in July and I've been running a bit too. What a great goal! Funny how now I feel good running and not last fall when it mattered. 2010 is gonna be a great year, I can just tell!!!
Al right back to work. Uhhhgggggg!

2 comments:

OTR said...

You can still find the good ol' btdc blogroll here bro - http://fryeontherivet.blogspot.com/

Andy said...

Thanks Andy