Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Re-session

Yo. Well OPUS was frickin' hard last night. I don't remember it being that hard last year. Which basically means that, I am not fit yet, or people a hungry this year. Wholly frick pile. Saturday might suck if It was as hard as last night. Ahh, I guess I gotta ride a little more. Good thing Jensie, Micah, Pance, Matt, and Dougo were better than Dano and I. We had a good laugh about how we both aren't quite there yet. However, Dano did get some points. So pretty good, pretty good to him. Anyway, I have to sit in a room and watch kids take their MCA test (new Iowa Basic test) Wow, it's only 9:59, I've only been here 2.5 hrs. Today is gonna suck.
See ya at Durand

2 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

You told me last week its riding smart that gets you there so your fitness is fine just get the "smarts" right!

Andy said...

Yeah, i prob should take my own advice huh?