Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December

Yo. Well December has arrived. It's pretty much cold too. I've been pedaling a bit more these days, trying to anyways. It's weird when racing raps up and there isn't much competition in the air. I haven't gone bowling in a long time so that's why I got the itch prob. Anyway, Tiedeman! I don't have the same email,so you gotta post on your blog so I can give you my email. I'd love ta chat if you got a free 20min. Anyway, not much else is new. I only have 16 weeks left of school
if that's believable. I'm all grows up now. Al right, Tiedeman i hope to hear from ya!
Later

6 comments:

JimmerC said...

Don't miss the MCF party on Sunday, January 25th. Park Tavern Bowling Center in St. Louis Park. Spread the word.

Stevo Kinevo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Thanks Stevo!!!

Dan Cleary said...

I better see you at Donimators on Saturday

Andy said...

Ill be at Donimator's but prob not the mcf party. Sorry Jimmer

Miss Kate said...

Andy!!! Give me a shout at mountainsoffun@gmail.com. I'm highly looking forward to chatting with my fellow sweet sock friend. :) Miss ya meandog!
Kate