Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Racin' bikes

Yo. Well racing is really pickin' up in the next couple weeks here. oooohhhfff. Tonight might rain again and make the OPUS field small again. I hope not. Last weekend I rested quite a bit. I took 3 days off my bike. It was good I think. Work was kicking my ass last week and I'd like to be fresh for the upcoming weeks . Last night I went for a couple hours and felt better than I thought. The rest was the ticket I guess. Grandstay, whooped up on last week. We won every race there was. That was nice. Sunday, I did the race for the cure with Jenn and her mom. Lots of people came and it was neat. I missed racing, but there are more important things sometimes. Other than that, not much is going on with me. I got a whicked hang nail goin' which sucks. It should get better pretty soon I think. Anyway, Dougo tells me how much I like the'youtube'. Here is, "Ima Robot". I have been listening to these guys for about a year and like 'em a lot. I particularly enjoy this video because it incorporates full contact musical chairs.
See you and OPUS

No comments: